So I finally get the chance to post. Although I don't have much to say, I just want to share these pictures.
Jack you are climbing up on everything lately. You think you are Mr. Big.
Though some people think you are big in size for your age. I've got to remember to keep telling myself enjoy this time because it's at this time that you will only be this little.
You are just beginning to climb on anything and everything, and I just don't think this mama is ready for all the bumps, scrapes and bruises that come with having a little boy. For now I will just keep snapping pictures and loving on that sweet soft skin of yours.
love you little man.
He absolutely looks like a Mickan in that first picture!! So precious!!! It is amazing how they can blend all those features to make such a beautiful creature. God is Good!!!
ReplyDelete