Growing up as the baby of the family (youngest of five), I always had to hear the stories of how I wanted to be just like my older siblings and have everything that they had.
Anytime my siblings wanted "I C E C R E A M" I was known to say "I want ' A B C ' too!!"
I once was sitting on the bathroom vanity and looked at my teenage brother in the bathroom mirror and said "I can't wait till I'm older and can have zits like you."
And it was apparently one of our first visits to my hometown of Sealy, before I could even walk, my family got treats at the local Sonic drive in. I was told I screamed the entire time my family tried to convince me that I had a Sonic treat in my bottle when I in fact did not.
I'm really not surprised I did that. I mean what's a Sonic drink with out the big cup and the noisy straw?!?
So now this brings me to one of your accomplishments for the week Buddy.
You have learned how to sip out of a straw!
And from none other than a big Sonic drink with that loud straw. You my sweet boy were quite proud of yourself. You also were amazed at it's size and the fact that I was actually letting you try it out.
Love you little man and all of your accomplishments these days :)
Katie!!! Is that a diet Dr Pepper that baby is drinking!!!
ReplyDeleteLOL Evy loved diet coke, but I waited until she was at least one :)