hey cutie...
You have had quite the accomplishments this week and kept your parents super busy. So as you sleep tonight I will document all your latest moves :)
After I have pulled out every interesting toy for the day, you my little man, have discovered that there are way more toys hiding in that basket in the corner.
You are eating dinner with us! Well you always have been eating with us. But now your little taste buds are getting a little more familiar with what we like to eat. You ate tacos for the first time this week!
We think you liked it. Although this picture looked like you also had a margarita or two with us.
At our lunches I'm working on having you try to feed yourself. You still prefer me to feed you everything. Although this week you have learned to pick up a few puffs, peas, taco meat and well we are working on this fruit package.
The first time I gave it to you you leaned in with no hands. You eventually learned that you probably should pick it up in order for it to work.
So what you have in store for the next week or so I am anxiously awaiting. Tonight you were standing up next to the coffee table starring at me and slowly made your attempt to turn around and stand by yourself. Your eyes squeezed shut in case of a fall. But I caught you. Something tells me, even though it took you a while to crawl... you are going to be an adventurous little man.
Omg - could he get any cuter?!! He totally has your eyes!!! I love the drunken margarita pic ; )lol!!
ReplyDelete