Friday, June 24, 2011

nine couldn't be more fine


Jack, these nine months have gone by way faster than my nine months of pregnancy with you.
My goodness how busy you are this month!


At nine months you are crawling like crazy. You have mastered crawling under tables and chairs without getting stuck.


You are climbing up on anything and everything.  You especially love looking out windows.



And you for sure are our water baby. Nine solid months of loving your baths, they never get old, just more fun!


At nine months you are sleeping well in the night.  Bedtime is 9 pm and you are ready to start your day at around 7:30 am.


You take one solid nap about three hours in the afternoon at about noon.  I cannot tell you how much I love seeing you when you wake up.   Bags under your eyes....


 and the most amazing hair I have ever seen.


Your love for electronics is still going strong.


as well as your love for your spoon.


What I am enjoying most about this month is you being my little shadow.  Everywhere I go, you are crawling right behind me with little sounds like a puppy dog, usually chasing around whatever I have, especially the broom or swifter sweeper.   


This month has a lot of its firsts for you buddy ...
Your first time to ride in your new car seat.   


First time for you to notice it rain in the car :)


First time to try foods like, pancakes, chicken salad, and  have whole bites of bananas.


And your very first time to start brushing those teeth.



Let's just say that you "loving" this chore is an understatement. 


Mr. Jack you are quite the entertainer for your dadda and I.


We can never get enough of hearing those crazy sounds you make,


seeing those smiles you try to hold in...


and receiving all those lovins you give us ...even if they turn into bites on our noses and cheeks.

We love you more than anything little man.

Happy  Nine  Months! 

No comments:

Post a Comment