Jack, today was a day of little moments I'll never forget.
You woke up from your rather long nap, so I put you in your high chair and got your lunch ready for you. You were very eager to eat as always and started munching right away. However, when I sat down to join you, you put your hands together.
Oh my goodness yes, we forgot to pray!
Watching you fold your hands to pray buddy has been the sweetest thing we've ever seen. The fact that you will try and "pray" almost every time you get in your high chair just makes us smile. Lately you are starting to show us your "prayer" hands all on your own when you find a crucifix or cross, or even any holy card or picture. How you know this already is just crazy, but I guess you are picking up the tiny pieces of what we are trying to instill in our little family.
You were a little concerned today about me taking pictures while praying though.
No comments:
Post a Comment