Jack Anthony!
Yesterday was such a fun day! We got up and were able to make it to the 9 am Mass at our church!. I think you were pretty happy to be there, you only made really loud happy noises.
I think many enjoyed (or I hope they did).
You fell asleep while I (mama) tried to find a cupcake shop that was open. No luck on a Monday morning, but I think we came up with a better idea. Pumpkin cupcakes to celebrate your special day! We made more than we needed to, so mama decided to go share them with your Gramps (your godfather :) ) and your daddy at their offices.
We went on to run some other errands to finish up some shopping for your trick or treating costume :) and when Daddy got off work we went out to dinner!
We pray for your relationship with Christ to only grow and strengthen every year. May your goal here on earth be to know Him, love Him and serve Him! We love you buddy and are so blessed to have you as our sweet little man.
No comments:
Post a Comment