Saturday, May 7, 2011

full hearts

Happy Mother's Day to all, but most especially this wonderful Mama :)


Though I know you were pregnant with Kindle in this picture and I wasn't even thought of, or prayed for yet,  this is probably my favorite picture of you!    This is a favorite mostly because of your pregnant belly (being the youngest has it's perks, but I definitely missed out on seeing this in person) and also because of the huge smile on your face.  This to me is what I think about when I think of all of us together.  Your smile!  Your love for all your babies has been so incredible!  I cannot thank you enough for what you've instilled in us.  You have taught us so much about life and the importance of our faith and family.  Most importantly,  you taught us how precious life is.


You made all of us girls (sorry Chad!) dream big.  We all dreamed of growing up, getting married and being a Mama to a big  growing,  family just like you! 


And now that our dreams are coming true, we seek your advice and spiritual direction daily, sometimes hourly.   And we continue to see that smile on your face when you are with our babies!




Thank you Mama for having such a full heart of love and saying Yes to God in your role as a Mother all 6 times!   I love you and could not be the mother I am today if it wasn't for your prayers, love, patience and guidance.
-xxoo- 
katie


<3


Now, I do have to thank another special mother, because without her, I would not have the beautiful little family I have today.  I want to say thank you for raising such a good husband and daddy!   Since the day I met him, I knew him to be so very sweet, patient and hard working.    I know he couldn't have learned that by himself. :)


If the love you showed Richard when he was little was half as much as you show Jack, I can see why he turned out to be such the great husband and daddy he is today!
  



Happy Mother's Day!





1 comment: