Saturday, March 5, 2011

spring cleaning! new look!

Okay, so if you know me well enough,  you know "spring cleaning" isn't a one time thing.  It usually occurs once or twice a week in our household. It just makes us me feel better. And it looks to me like this little man enjoys it too! 

The other week I finally caved and got new spring-like pillows for our couch.  Now, just because I say spring does not mean they will stay out only for spring. I'm hoping spring, summer and fall.  Because lets face it, just because I had a PB coupon does not mean they were that cheap.  So I caved.  I used my coupon and I bought them.   And when I found out they were no longer available, I cut the tags and decided to keep them!  I was really excited because I was able to decorate with items I already had! Plus a special thank you to my Mama who let me borrow her white cream pillows!   Just had to rearrange things and  viola!  Here is my new, a little more colorful, living room . . .
Our master bedroom still isn't ready for a picture.   We worked on it recently though.  I got such a great deal on curtains at JCP the other week.  I was so excited!   Richard hung the rods for me.  I hung the curtains!  After being so happy they matched, I found some flaws. The little spots I discovered on them I thought I could ignore but it turns out I can't.  I will be putting them back in their packages and returning them this week, in hopes to find either the same or better ones with out spots. : /

< Picture soon to come!>

On another note,  while cleaning I snuck up on someone else enjoying a little sunshine herself.


Happy soon to be spring! 

1 comment: