Saturday, March 19, 2011

r o d e o h o u s t o n

Today was my first rodeo!  It was a pretty big day for me.  Mama couldn't stop taking pictures.  You're lucky I am only sharing what she considers a "few."


 Road my first trolley.  That was interesting.  I enjoyed it much better than that car seat I spent spring break in.


 Enjoyed all the sites.  This puppet had me quite entertained.  I couldn't resist touching his soft fur with my slobbery hand.  I thought he'd like it.  I think he did but his owner did not.


Bought my first hat.  No other than a cowboy hat!  If had a penny for all the people talking about me as we passed by I'd have a full piggy bank. 


It worked great with keeping the sun out.  Besides pure entertainment, I think that is why my parents insisted on it.

 
  Saw lots of other babies like me. Well sort of... they looked as cuddly as me.

 This was a big baby, Borden's calf.


Most of all I enjoyed some family time with Mama and Daddy.

 
 Yes I know, here comes the hat again.  I have to say it was pretty fun to wear.


Loved telling Daddy how much I enjoyed my time with him.

 
I'm kinda liking this whole cowboy thing.  At least the outfits are fun.

 
 As Robert Earl Keen says ... we had a time!

But after this much fun, 

 
This is where the cowboy rides away . . . 
- Jack the cowboy



No comments:

Post a Comment