The look on this baby's face even shows you how amazing this place is!
On Super Bowl Sunday my niece took her friends to celebrate her 13th Birthday at "Itz."
Her mom (my sister) asked me if I could come to keep her company.
I was pretty excited! I knew about the place from my past students and how fun it was.
I thought it was mostly like a "Gatti Land" ...but wow was I surprised by the bigger rides in this place!
As tempting as some of the rides were,
I decided to let the 13 year old girls be the ones screaming like little girls instead of me. :)
Jack was amazed at how many lights and sounds a place could hold.
Despite the noise he was able to get a good nap in.
And after the buffet pizza line... was ready to play again!
I just loved seeing his face light up and study all the action, as well as entertaining those 13 year old girls!
my. oh. my.
It worries me how fast 13 years can go.... I feel like just yesterday the birthday girl was just Jack's age!
she's the cute baldy in the backseat





No comments:
Post a Comment