Meet my beautiful friend Nadia :)
Who as you can tell by this picture, once had a similar belly like me.
I knew my baby bump held a boy before she found out she was holding a little girl.
So from that moment we knew (or well liked to pretend) it was destiny that they will be a couple one day.
She even went as far as to say...
"Well forget the name Jillian! I mean Jack and Jill would look pretty silly on their wedding napkins right?"
I <3 her.
As soon as Jack made his appearance we had to see what her little girl thought.
We both like to think she liked it, she kicked a couple of times :)
As soon as Sienna Rose made her appearance, we had to let them meet face to face for the first time.
Jack was even invited to her baptism! What a special day!
He tried to stay awake....

And just the other day they had their first date to Hobby Lobby and lunch at Sienna's house.
Big sister Evy had fun playing with 2 babies!
While Nadia and I had fun taking pictures of them.
Yes, they are holding hands... or well Jack grabbed Siennas.
She looks worried. ha!
Overall, it was a great visit and we can't wait to do it more often!
Even if their names don't make it together on napkins.
HAHA!! Sienna is saying "WOAH! We have only known each other three months, slow down cowboy!"
ReplyDelete