Monday, November 1, 2010

October Fun :)

I have never really liked Halloween, besides the candy part.
However, this year, I have come to realize I have really fallen in love with pumpkins.
Not only in our home decor...

But in the smell of our kitchen . . .

And the taste of sweet pumpkin bread . . .

In the evening specials on television . . .

And this year in our new little pumpkin . . .

This year for Halloween, Daddy was adventurous and had two costumes. We forgot to get a picture of the last one, which was way better. He was a rugby player, scrum cap and all! Mama dressed up as a mom, complete with spit up on her shoulder! Jack dressed up as a cute little pumpkin.


Our little pumpkin was wore out after handing out candy!
What a wonderful month of October it has been!

No comments:

Post a Comment