Monday, October 11, 2010

Could It Be?


Wednesday morning, September 22nd, in the early AM hours, I was feeling quite uncomfortable. I went ahead and tried to pay attention to these uncomfortable feelings on our couch while watching tv.

Richard was working from home this week, so at about 4:30 am he woke up to get his computer started for his shift. I told him that my contractions were about 8 and 10 minutes apart but they hadn't been 5 minutes yet.

He convinced me we should still go in. I told him I wanted to wait a while...so while I waited.. I did what I thought I needed to do... yes I CLEANED. :) I figured if this was my last chance I wanted to bring my baby home to a clean house.

After a little waiting and cleaning. . . We made our way to the hospital and got checked into triage. My doctor wanted us to walk around for an hour and see if contractions got closer....

Well, after an hour. Nothing. had. changed.

We got sent home.

So for the next few days, I layed around waiting and confused on really what labor was. :/






No comments:

Post a Comment